Adana Kebab It is a delicious dish of ground meat, which owes its name to the city of Adana in which it originated, one of the largest in Turkey. Kebabs are usually strung on a skewer or banderilla as a skewer, although this depends on personal taste.
Turkish Adana Kebab
They are traditionally made with lamb meat and tail fatwhich after being kneaded together with the rest of the ingredients until a homogeneous mixture is obtained, is left to rest for up to one night to intensify the flavor before cooking.
In addition to being exquisite, this dish is relatively easy to prepareSo it’s worth a try. Here we bring you the easy recipe so you don’t stay with the desire!
500g ground lamb (traditionally 1 part fat to 5 parts meat)
1 medium onion
1 red bell pepper
1 tablespoon coriander
1 teaspoon cumin
1 tablespoon biber (Turkish sweet or bell pepper paste)
2 tablespoons of olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- First of all, Chop the onion into small squares and process the sweet paprika until it is pureed.
- Next, in a bowl, place the ground meat, the chopped onion, the cumin, the coriander, the biber, the pepper puree, the salt and the pepper.
- Proceed to mix everything until they form one homogeneous mass and let rest.
- Divide the meat into 4 portions of approximately the same weight.
- If you are going to use skewers to present them, you simply have to fix the meat to the banderillas, otherwise, you can give it rectangular shape.
- Using a kitchen brush, brush the kebabs with the olive oil.
- Put the kebabs in the oven, or place them on a electric or charcoal grill and turn them from time to time.
Unete a nuestro canal de TELEGRAM:
y recibe el aviso cuando salen los capítulos
I am a fan of Turkish series and I want to share as much information as possible so that more people can enjoy them.